I was quoted today at StreetFightMag.com on pricing strategy for businesses who sell into SMBs: You can read the full article here.
In a follow on to my previous post, 7 Powerful Resources for Lean Startups, I’m adding one more amazing resource for you to consider: 8. Leadpages.net If you believe in standing on the shoulders of smart people, then you want to check out this platform. Clay Collins, the founder, is obsessed with testing landing pages […]
The mobile marketing boom is continuing to grow. According to BIA/Kelsey, by 2015 mobile search is expected to exceed desktop search for local business information. But what’s even more interesting is recent data that demonstrates how users interact with their mobile devices when looking for local businesses. According to data from Google, 94% of smartphone […]
Presentation to an audience of startup companies at the Santa Monica law offices of Stubbs Alderton & Markiles LLP
As a starter, I am always on the lookout for powerful tools to help me get more done in less time. Here are 7 resources that I’ve used and I think are worth sharing: 1. GetListed.org If your business serves customers / clients within a certain locality (e.g. your city),you should check out GetListed.org. This is […]
I am working through Steve Pavlina’s series on creating passive income and am being asked to make a public commitment. Here it is: My goal is to create a new passive income stream by September 1, 2012 that generates $200 per month on average and lasts for 10 years. I am doing this in a way […]
Here’s a recent article I authored on how to get an unfair advantage in real estate (for RE Brokerages).
I got the great pleasure of speaking at RE/MAX’s annual agent retreat. The topic was “Getting the Unfair Advantage in New Homebuyer Leads”
Finding a good therapist for me was frustrating. I found that while there are about 3000 therapists in Los Angeles-all of them licensed, educated and well intentioned-not all of them are right for me. This frustration led me to believe that there had to be a better way to find a therapist. I came […]
- "people remember what they saw first or last but almost never what they saw in the middle" - http://t.co/2Z601JxoOp via @copyhackers 2 days ago
- “The battle is always won before you set foot on the battlefield.” ~ Sun Tzu, Author of The Art of War 2 weeks ago
- “Perfection is the enemy of progress” 1 month ago
- RT @simple_practice: "Do one thing everyday that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt. Have a happy Halloween! http://t.co/nO3kzCPvJT 1 month ago retweeted via simple_practice
- "A mobile phone is a flat little box of emotion" http://t.co/tbMtkcHbGc @copyhackers 2 months ago