I was quoted today at StreetFightMag.com on pricing strategy for businesses who sell into SMBs: You can read the full article here.
In a follow on to my previous post, 7 Powerful Resources for Lean Startups, I’m adding one more amazing resource for you to consider: 8. Leadpages.net If you believe in standing on the shoulders of smart people, then you want to check out this platform. Clay Collins, the founder, is obsessed with testing landing pages […]
The mobile marketing boom is continuing to grow. According to BIA/Kelsey, by 2015 mobile search is expected to exceed desktop search for local business information. But what’s even more interesting is recent data that demonstrates how users interact with their mobile devices when looking for local businesses. According to data from Google, 94% of smartphone […]
Presentation to an audience of startup companies at the Santa Monica law offices of Stubbs Alderton & Markiles LLP
As a starter, I am always on the lookout for powerful tools to help me get more done in less time. Here are 7 resources that I’ve used and I think are worth sharing: 1. GetListed.org If your business serves customers / clients within a certain locality (e.g. your city),you should check out GetListed.org. This is […]
I am working through Steve Pavlina’s series on creating passive income and am being asked to make a public commitment. Here it is: My goal is to create a new passive income stream by September 1, 2012 that generates $200 per month on average and lasts for 10 years. I am doing this in a way […]
Here’s a recent article I authored on how to get an unfair advantage in real estate (for RE Brokerages).
I got the great pleasure of speaking at RE/MAX’s annual agent retreat. The topic was “Getting the Unfair Advantage in New Homebuyer Leads”
Finding a good therapist for me was frustrating. I found that while there are about 3000 therapists in Los Angeles-all of them licensed, educated and well intentioned-not all of them are right for me. This frustration led me to believe that there had to be a better way to find a therapist. I came […]
- Google Searches for an App Role http://t.co/n9QIS4vgOr 8 hours ago
- Kareem: The Oscars' Addiction to Lame Historical Dramas http://t.co/Osbdazb4vQ via @EsquireMag 2 weeks ago
- "The No. 1 thing that leaders have to do: to bolster the confidence of the people you’re leading." Satya Nadella - http://t.co/CPe0RkqllO 2 weeks ago
- RT @vkw: How to Get a Job at Google -- and what it implies for employers and employees http://t.co/1nXDZYlS5y 2 weeks ago retweeted via vkw
- Truth: RT @BrianTracy: Time management is really personal management, life management and management of yourself. #TimeManagement #LifeTip 2 weeks ago