The surprising power of events
Are events the secret sauce to scaling your agency?
If you ask SMB Team’s CEO Bill Hauser, events can take you beyond where you even dreamed of. But it’s not easy. In fact, there are only a handful of agencies that have mastered scaling their business through events.
SMB Team is an 8 (soon to be 9) figure agency that offers law firms marketing, intake, CFO, and business coaching services. He joins the show to break down how his agency leverages events to accelerate its growth.
This episode dives into topics like verticalization, executive coaching and leadership, and why you should set extreme goals without fear.
Here’s what Corey and Bill cover in this episode:
- Why executive coaching is a non-negotiable for Bill.
- Why vision setting is an essential leadership task for company growth.
- How to differentiate yourself if you’re being commoditized in the market.
- What marketing tactics helped SMB Team grow, specifically event-led growth
- Listening to feedback and why it matters, and other business growth best practices.
Here are some actionable key takeaways for agency founders:
- If you lead a company, you need to be a stellar communicator to lead effectively.
- Verticalization requires emotional discipline but allows you to cut through clutter faster.
- Turn early successes into social proof and sell it.
- Bringing your authentic self to marketing is a powerful tool to convert people.
- 10x your goals to get where you want to be.
🎧 Listen to the episode now:
Sharing is caring! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider sharing it with a few friends who might find it useful. Thanks!
P.S. Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, and be sure to hit the subscribe button!