The key to growing a niche marketing agency
What’s the key to growing a healthcare niche marketing agency?
Today’s guest, Healthcare Success’s CEO, Stewart Gandolf, says it’s all about deep domain expertise. Simple but not easy, and in this episode, we break down just how Stewart built his expertise - and his niche agency.
- What it means to be a leader, the good and the bad.
- How he bootstrapped his agency by driving business with SEO.
- How Stewart’s team was doing content marketing before it was popular.
- How to communicate true expertise in a niche, and why achieving it is not easy.
- How to add value to your clients outside of your core offering.
Actionable key takeaways for agency founders:
- Asking insightful questions can double as credentials.
- Everybody wants expertise but not everybody wants to pay for it.
- The bigger the client company, the more sophisticated service you need to deliver.
- Niches are small, so reputation is everything for an agency.
- Figure out a repeatable process to sell to not start from scratch every time.
🎧 Listen to the episode now:
Sharing is caring! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider sharing it with a few friends who might find it useful. Thanks!
P.S. Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, and be sure to hit the subscribe button!