The generalist marketing agency is over
"The days of the generalist marketing agency are over."
(🎙️ listen now)
Meet Allan Dib.
Allan is the author of The 1-Page Marketing Plan, a bestselling book that the Huffington Post named as one of the 10 best marketing books for small business owners.
Allan breaks down his process and approach to marketing, how to find audiences that are willing to pay a premium for your services, and how to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- How to simplify marketing planning.
- Why increasing customer lifetime value is paramount.
- How to craft an irresistible offer people feel dumb saying no to.
- Which bases should agencies cover in their marketing.
Actionable key takeaways for agency founders:
- Narrowing down your target market may feel counterintuitive, but it’s better for your business.
- The days of being a generalist agency are over.
- Specializing in one area means less unique work per client.
- Spend time with your prospects to understand their challenges deeply.
- Dominate one channel your prospects are on, then expand to others.
🎧 Listen to the episode now:
Sharing is caring! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider sharing it with a few friends who might find it useful. Thanks!
P.S. Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, and be sure to hit the subscribe button!