No Bark, All Bite: How MeanPug Digital Scaled Its Legal Marketing Business
Should agency founders always remain hands-on with their clients, even as they scale?
Today’s guest Bobby Steinbach would give you a resounding “Absolutely!”. The founder of MeanPug Digital prides in running a successful legal marketing agency where partners are closely involved with client work to ensure quality, consistency, and the highest level of service.
Tune in for a conversation on sales mishaps and successes, driving word-of-mouth, expert perspectives on client success, and what processes founders should look out for to be successful. And, as an owner of a seven-figure agency business with close to 30 employees, this guest truly knows what he’s talking about.
- Why having unique founder backgrounds is a strength to leverage.
- How to create a strong inbound funnel (cue: word-of-mouth!).
- Why doing everything at once is not the best way forward.
- How to balance if you have to decide between sales and client success.
Actionable key takeaways for agency founders:
- You’ll need to keep trying sales tactics to see what sticks for your niche.
- Don’t try to tackle all marketing and sales projects at once: prioritize and scale what works.
- Lifetime value of a customer is the ultimate Trojan horse as a competitive advantage.
- If you do gifting, be prepared to vet every lead manually.
🎧 Listen to the episode now:
Sharing is caring! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider sharing it with a few friends who might find it useful. Thanks!
P.S. Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, and be sure to hit the subscribe button!