Niche Marketing 101
Have high customer acquisition costs (CAC)?
It pays to understand niche marketing.
But what does good niche marketing look like?
Here's niche marketing 101:
- Find a niche
- Interview niche buyers to isolate their unique pain points and problems
- Research the competition, find attributes you can own (or design a new category)
- Market to them using their pain points and their language
- Build trust with industry influencers
- Give 10x more value than you charge
Over time, you'll become the trusted go-to provider in the niche.
Then, you'll gain massive word of mouth and dramatically lower your customer acquisition costs.