From SEO to 8-Figure Agency Success
In this episode of the Vertical Go-To-Market podcast, you’ll hear Mike Perez’s journey from an SEO to founding and then selling iLawyerMarketing, an eight-figure digital agency business specializing in serving Law Firms.
- Early days of shaping a verticalized business.
- How the agency grew even during recessions.
- Getting referrals from the competition (yes, really).
- How to get acquired as an agency.
- Hiring and what Mike is currently recruiting for.
Here are some actionable key takeaways for agency founders:
- Due diligence in being acquired is a beast and can take time, get your books in order!
- If you’re branching out on your own, find a new territory to own and sell to.
- Don’t be shy to ask your clients to refer you to their network.
- Content writers need to have deep vertical knowledge.
- …and more
🎧 Listen to the episode now:
Sharing is caring! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider sharing it with a few friends who might find it useful. Thanks!
P.S. Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, and be sure to hit the subscribe button!