Find a niche within the niche
“Pick a niche and then find a niche within the niche.”
(🎙️ listen now)
Today’s guest is the Founder and CEO of Healthlaunchpad, Adam Turinas. Healthlaunchpad specializes in account-based marketing and marketing-as-a-service in the healthcare technology vertical. Specifically, Adam's company helps health tech companies market to hospital systems.
Adam knows how to keep things niche and, moreover, how to differentiate his offering to the point that his only competitor is the client’s marketing organization itself.
In this episode, Adam details how he built his proprietary approach that leans on content, SEO, social media, and partnerships.
Tune in for a look into:
- Account-based marketing
- Selling in a complex niche
- Expanding services beyond marketing
- Growth through partnership referrals
- Wins and challenges in agency sales
Here are some actionable key takeaways for agency founders:
- Expand your revenue from your existing client base
- Beyond marketing, think about what other problems you could help solve through services
- Hire sales with complementary and unique skill sets for long-term success
- There are two ways to specialize: industry and services
🎧 Listen to the episode now:
Sharing is caring! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider sharing it with a few friends who might find it useful. Thanks!
P.S. Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, and be sure to hit the subscribe button!