EOS & Vertical Specialization
“It was like the universe was telling me what I needed to do was EOS.”
(🎙️ listen now)
My guest today is Justin Mink, a certified Entrepreneurial Operating System Implementer. In a nutshell, The EOS system is a leadership framework businesses lean on to codify their vision, drive team alignment, and meet goals by using a toolbox of processes.
Justin joins me to share his journey from corporate life into solopreneurship, how Justin built his EOS consultancy around the franchise vertical, and how the practice itself improves his life and relationships outside of the professional world.
We cover in this episode:
- Justin’s journey to becoming an EOS implementer.
- Overcoming personal challenges as an entrepreneur.
- Pivoting from a CMO role to an EOS franchisee.
- How Justin scaled his EOS consulting business by focusing on the Franchise vertical.
Here are some actionable key takeaways for agency founders:
- Use Linkedin thought leadership to build trust.
- Turn content creation into a morning ritual.
- If you’re stuck or hitting ceilings, consider EOS to break through.
- Understand what kind of leader you are to operate at your highest level.
🎧 Listen to the episode now:
Sharing is caring! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider sharing it with a few friends who might find it useful. Thanks!
P.S. Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, and be sure to hit the subscribe button!