Amy's advice for scaling a business
I just signed off from a great 6-hour workshop with Amy Porterfield, among other thought leaders in the marketing world.
If you're unfamiliar with Amy, she's a NY Times best-selling author and leading voice in online marketing.
Amy's number one piece of advice for scaling a business: Less is More.
- Prune your campaigns so you can focus on the critical few.
- Double down on what's working to level up.
- Do less so you can get great at what you do.
- Stay in your lane, and avoid getting distracted by shiny objects and flashy trends.
Now, let's filter this through the Deep Specialization lens:
- Focus on your best-fit clients in a vertical market (and say no to others) to level up the value and impact you create.