Agency Relationship Sales 101
How do you use relationship sales to grow your agency?
Dan Englander and I explore this question in this brand-new episode of Vertical Go-To-Market. Dan is the author of “Relationship Sales at Scale” and is an expert in helping agencies grow through relationships.
Dan shares what he’s learned through generating millions of dollars in revenue for 100s of clients with his relationship-based approach to business development. He shares exactly how and when to leverage common ground and your network to make personal connections that convert.
- Challenges around converting in the sales funnel.
- Leaning into relationships to open doors to prospects.
- List-building best practices.
- How to be specific with your ICP.
- How to systematize relationship sales.
Here are some actionable key takeaways for agency founders:
- Referrals can get you from zero to one but not beyond.
- If you’re not converting top-of-funnel, it’s usually a case of lack of trust.
- Automation isn’t compelling, relationships are.
- Anyone can do outreach, not just the CEO.
- When it comes to list-building, less is more.
🎧 Listen to the episode now:
Sharing is caring! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider sharing it with a few friends who might find it useful. Thanks!
P.S. Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, and be sure to hit the subscribe button!