- Your sales are slow
- Your customer churn is high
- Your year-over-year growth is flat
- You’re worried about the next negative review from another unhappy customer
- Your revenue is stuck at 7 figures
- Your sales are steady and your pipeline is full
- Your customer churn is in single digits (and stays there)
- You have double-digit growth this year and next
- Your business is fueled by an excellent reputation and positive word of mouth
- Your revenue grows from 7 figures to 8
Let me guess...
- You serve customers of all shapes and sizes
- You end up taking all the deals you know you shouldn’t
- You’re doing too many things, all of them not as well as you’d like to
- You hustled your ass off and got to 7 figures, and now you’re stuck there
When it comes to your customers, your default answer is YES.
When your default answer is yes, you stay stuck in 7 figures.
Saying yes to customers got you here.
Now, it’s the very thing keeping you from realizing your brand’s potential and getting to the next level.
THE PROBLEM WITH YES
How can saying yes to customers be a bad thing?
Because it results in filling your business with customers who are a poor-fit.
Poor-fit customers aren’t meant for your product or service, so it’s not surprising they don’t stick around for very long.
Poor-fit customers quickly become frustrated, resulting in bad reviews and low morale for your sales, product, and customer success teams.
Poor-fit customers are an expensive distraction selfishly stealing your time, team, and resources away from high-value work.
HOW I CAN HELP
Finally break through revenue ceilings and build a business with customers who love you and stay for the long term.
Benefits of working with me:
Improve customer intimacy
vendor to partner
Solve more profound problems
Create more value and charge more
Become an insider
Grow loyalty and accelerate word of mouth
Become nearly impossible to replace
...and so much more.
If this sounds interesting, there are a couple of ways we can work together:
Focus Vertical Go-To-Market Roadmap
Do you want a bankable plan that delivers results but don’t want to figure it out on your own? The Focus Vertical Go-To-Market Roadmap will give you the plan you need with less risk, more certainty, and faster time to results.
Prerequisites: You do at least $1M in annual revenue, and you have customers across a minimum of 5 different verticals or industries.
Focus Vertical Advisory Retainer
Do you want to move quickly by making better decisions faster? The Focus Vertical Advisory Retainer will give you the accountability, coaching, and recommendations you need to execute on your Focus Vertical Go-To-Market Roadmap.
Prerequisites: You do at least $1M in annual revenue and have existing sales and marketing teams.
I have a 25-year track record of successfully building companies as an entrepreneur, sales leader, and CMO for a $100M+ company. Now, my focus is on helping Founder CEOs create scale and impact.READ MY STORY