Stop spending $$ on digital ads
Facebook or Google won't tell you this, but you need to STOP spending money on digital ads for your own marketing.
Only start once you have:
- Defined a specific target vertical or segment to go after
- Defined the competitive landscape to differentiate from
- Defined your point of view to connect with your true buyers
- Defined your unique positioning to articulate value
- Defined your messaging to cut through the noise
Because if you don't, you're wasting time and money.
Questions to ponder:
👉 Have we clarified and defined our positioning and messaging strategy?
👉 Or are we just winging it?