From "Done for you" to "I'll train you"
Can you pivot a niche agency business into training?
Let’s hear it from Joseph Hughes, an entrepreneur and founder who has successfully built a marketing training company from the legacy of a construction marketing agency he started all the way back in 2013.
In this episode, I’m joined by Joseph to discuss verticalization and his experience building and scaling niche coaching services through his agency-turned-training business, Contractor Dynamics.
- How a Facebook group turned into a bonafide business.
- How to test out new offerings before scaling them.
- What Contractor Dynamics’ current marketing training consists of.
- How niching down helps templatize offerings.
- What drives businesses to realize they need help with marketing.
Here are some actionable key takeaways for company founders:
- If your business sells high-ticket services, small tweaks can make a massive impact on revenue.
- Find patterns in your clientele and revenue to distinguish repeatable business.
- Niches (like roofing) that can scale their business easily have more potential as a target vertical.
- Putting out more content can shift market perceptions positively.
- If you delegate well, you can work on the business, not in the business.
🎧 Listen to the episode now:
Sharing is caring! If you enjoyed this episode, please consider sharing it with a few friends who might find it useful. Thanks!
P.S. Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, and be sure to hit the subscribe button!